Wednesday 12 June 2013

 white balance is auto


 white balance is fluorescent


 white balance is tungsten


 
 white balance is auto


 white balance was sunny


white balance was cloudy 


In the first two I cant really see much of a difference at all, but in the third one I used the tungsten setting so it has a blue tinge too it, I think that the first three look so dark because I have light coming from behind it so its kind of shadowed I actually like the third one best out of the first three I think the blue is kinda cool. The last three I also dont see too much of a difference except the black part of the wall behind it I can see a slight difference in the color. I tried to use the rule of thirds mostly in the first three but also a bit in the last three. i like the last three better because i can see all the detail on the flowers that were drawn onto the mug and the actual daylight makes it better too.


1 comment:

  1. The lighting in the room and angle of view would affect the amount of light exposure. I'm almost wondering if the camera was set to a negative exposure value from the last assignment.

    I agree with you too, I like the way the tungsten adds a blue tint to the third photo. It's because tungsten is meant to compensate for yellow, so it does by adding blue.

    For the last set (outdoors), which white balance do you think appears to be the most realistic?

    Good job, I like how you attempted and were mindful of the rule of thirds during this assignment too.

    ReplyDelete