Wednesday 26 June 2013

Leading lines

In my first photo I really like how I'm using the leading lines and the rule of thirds at the same time if my focus was in the center this would not be nearly as strong of a photograph, I think if I would have made the horizon lower or higher it may have been better because its a little too centered but other than that i really like this picture.
In this one I really like how the railing leads your eye right to the bridge in the distance and also lines up with the fence there on the side i perhaps should have used a bit of the rule of thirds in the photo its very centered in this one.
And for this photo I really like how the lines are leading up to the opening at the top of the latter and also there is some repetition with the circles going up its a very neat angle.

1 comment:

  1. Some very interesting shots. Each one of them captured my attention! I love the rustic wooden rail and the contrast between the white paint that is chipping off and the natural colour of the wood. I think it would have been a stronger photo if there was no building; but, I do not know how to physically move buildings ;)

    Great job Meaghan!

    ReplyDelete