Thursday 11 July 2013


Contrast
This is what I chose for contrast because there is a lot of contrast in color and also with the water wood and grainy texture of the ground.

Texture




This photo is what I decided to use for my texture because of the texture of the water running off the wood and drizzling down to the ground.

Repetition
 This is my repetition picture all my ducks are in a row in the photo witch creates repetition and also its very cute the ducks just following one another. (:

 Angle of view
And last but most certainly not least I have these roses for my angle of view photo I got real low under the flowers and took this photo and tilted the camera a bit this is one of my favorite pictures because the flowers look so very big and important.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Your third picture is my favourite. I tried to get a picture like that but they kept waddling in a group so it wasn't repetition.. The goat(?) is a bit in the way, but it's another cute animal, so what's the harm in that? The water in the second one is great; makes me think of a tiny waterfall. I love it. The last picture is beautiful, too. I can feel the heat in all your plant pictures. Good job with your EVs.

    ReplyDelete