Tuesday 23 July 2013


Stereotypical tourist pose
 This photo was good for the typical tourist pose because we have Stephine looking at a map Ekat taking a picture and Ryan looking all confused. 

Hot and steamy
This one is hot and steamy because the clock was steaming when I took the picture and I used the rule of thirds in this one I out the clock in the left corner of it.

Wheels
 I used angle of view and also kind of leading .lines in this photo the edge of the side walk leads your eyes from the first wheel to the second one


 Automobiles
I tried to used the rule of thirds in this one it worked for having the picture more to the left side but I should have had it either higher or lower I think.

 Gaolers mews
I used rule of thirds in this one again and there is some nice contrast of texture and color I really like the green against the old brick and also the pipe on the right side is actually in the rule of thirds too.

 Gassy
In this one I'm using rule of thirds again and also angle of view I crouched down really low to get this photo. 

 Stairs
 Park
 New vs Old
This is the new vs old photo and for this one i'm comparing the two buildings in the back the one on the right is new and  the left is the old one. 


 Grit
One of the things we had to get a photo of was grit when I hear grit I think of dirt I was standing in an ally and looked up and saw this and had to take the picture I'm using angle of view for this one.

 W

 Working hard
 
Okay so for this one we had to take a photo of someone ''working hard'' and I saw this construction worker just sitting there and thought it would work well for this lol working hard or hardly working!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment