Thursday 11 July 2013


 Framing   
This photo is a good example of framing because the little bridge thing and the pillars at either end frame the water shooting out of the sprinkler thing I had a few different ones i could have used for framing but this was by far my favorite because it looks so natural.

 
 Depth
 I chose this one for depth it may not be the best example of depth but it was the best one i took that day it shows depth because there is the branch at the front leading you to look at the little bush then to the next tree and so on


  Scale
This one shows scale because you see the poster bored put up as such a huge drumstick but than we have the real thing right beside it and there is a big size difference. 

  
 Simplicity
 This one was what I picked for simplicity just a leaf coming off the side of a plant so sweet and simple the leaf is very small and in focus and everything around it is slightly blurred. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd and 4th pictures; green things are just lovely. The branch in your depth picture is right on the thirds line, which is a good touch. I just wish it didn't section the picture into 2. Even though I say that, it doesn't take away from the background at all. It looks like a magical forest, which I love. Your simplicity picture is really shiny and I can feel the heat of the day you took it. The third picture is cute, too.(Too bad those Drumsticks are like 3$.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is really interesting to look at. the branch in your second picture is a bit blurry. I like the light on the leafs of your last one it made it vibrant and pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meaghan, I'm a huge fan of the originality of your framing photo. You are the only one that had the "eye" for this shot. There is definitely some depth to the forest; however, it may make a stronger statement if the pathway was burned and more noticeable, then there'd be a clear jump from foreground to middleground, to background.

    ReplyDelete